[Reconnoiter-users] First Post - Need guidance trying to compile noitd on ubuntu lucid i586

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Mon Jul 19 22:34:09 EDT 2010

The java stuff isn't required to get noitd/stratcond running.  However, that build error is far from graceful and should be cleaned up.

The errors performing inserts are due to the partition maintenance not working.  The cronjobs that are needed are either not installed/running or misfiring.  Try running them by hand as the postgres user without redirection and see if you get errors.