[Reconnoiter-devel] Memory leak in noitd

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Sun Apr 22 17:07:47 EDT 2012

A whole bunch of fixes for mem-related stuff today... the two places that
look bad in your leak diagnostics where the noit.gunzip lua wrapper and
snmp in the event of timeouts.  However, both were quite small and would
take a long time to accumulate to anything noticeable.  In otherwords,
there's likely another more nefarious leak in there.

Can you update everything to latest and run under valgrind again -- feel
free to run it for an hour or so (as long as it performs well enough to
stay current).