[Resmon-devel] [resmon] #4: HTTP Status reports nothing

resmon trac at labs.omniti.com
Sun Aug 2 00:27:36 EDT 2009

#4: HTTP Status reports nothing
 Reporter:  jdixon   |       Owner:  mark
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
 The web view reports nothing on my system.  The status file is full of
 check results but the web view claims there are 0 checks.  Loading
 /status.txt results in an empty page.  Appears to be a bug in Status.pm,
 perhaps specific to my OpenBSD version.

Ticket URL: <http://labs.omniti.com/trac/resmon/ticket/4>
resmon <http://labs.omniti.com/trac/resmon>