[Reconnoiter-users] Contribution to Reconnoiter
jesus at omniti.com
Mon Jan 16 23:20:26 EST 2012
I've been crazy busy. I'll try to round out some of the tickets around the
UI... I see:
* backend support for generally useful alerts (like thresholds and whatnot)
* frontend support for users and privileges.
* frontend support for configuring thresholds on metrics
* a case management systems to track failures and their resolutions
* a notification system to tell people about such cases
* frontend support for reviewing cases.
Anyone else have comments on the above hitlist?
2012/1/13 Kiran Patil <kirantpatil at gmail.com>
> Hi Theo,
> The Reconnoiter Roadmap shows, Closed tickets:15<https://labs.omniti.com/labs/reconnoiter/query?status=closed&milestone=Subterfuge>and Active tickets:
> Are they still valid? since there is no update.
> Please update the Roadmap and we have resources to work on GUI related
> Right now we are looking for,
> - Existing GUI cleanup/enhancement
> - New feature development for Alert management
> Kiran Patil.
> Reconnoiter-users mailing list
> Reconnoiter-users at lists.omniti.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Reconnoiter-users