[Reconnoiter-users] Contribution to Reconnoiter

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Mon Jan 16 23:20:26 EST 2012

I've been crazy busy.  I'll try to round out some of the tickets around the
UI...  I see:

 * backend support for generally useful alerts (like thresholds and whatnot)
 * frontend support for users and privileges.
 * frontend support for configuring thresholds on metrics
 * a case management systems to track failures and their resolutions
 * a notification system to tell people about such cases
 * frontend support for reviewing cases.

Anyone else have comments on the above hitlist?

2012/1/13 Kiran Patil <kirantpatil at gmail.com>

> Hi Theo,
>
> The Reconnoiter Roadmap shows, Closed tickets:15<https://labs.omniti.com/labs/reconnoiter/query?status=closed&milestone=Subterfuge>and Active tickets:
> 11.<https://labs.omniti.com/labs/reconnoiter/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Subterfuge>
>
> Are they still valid? since there is no update.
>
> Please update the Roadmap and we have resources to work on GUI related
> stuff.
>
> Right now we are looking for,
>  - Existing GUI cleanup/enhancement
>  - New feature development for Alert management
>

> Thanks,
> Kiran Patil.

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle