[Reconnoiter-users] eventer_SSL_fd_opset.c error preventing stratcon connection

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Tue Mar 30 20:26:22 EDT 2010

You cert's expire?  That seems the most likely cause.  Can you connect to noit via curl using the stratcon's key setup?

curl -D- --cacert /path/to/ca.crt --key /path/to/stratcon.key --cert /path/to/stratcon.crt http://noitip:43191/foo

should give you a 404 response.  that will tell you the pki stuff is working.