[Reconnoiter-users] Potential timeout troubles with large volumes of data

Theo E. Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Thu Jun 3 08:46:44 EDT 2010

No amount of module change should cause that problem.  It is possible for the jlog (noitd.feed) to become corrupt.  Instead of deleting the feed,  compile the jlogctl program in the src/jlog directory and run it with -r (I think) against the feed directory.  Of course, deleting it is another way to fix it :)

--
Theo Schlossnagle (mobile)
http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle