[Reconnoiter-users] problem rolling up metrics

Gareth Stokes gareth at betechnology.com.au
Wed Jun 2 01:18:01 EDT 2010

ahh riight,

well my stratcon is not seeing any 'C' log messages. my output consists of
the one collectd check and thats it.

Pushing durable/storage checkpoint [noit-test]: [1/10342]
Pushing transient/iep batch async [noit-test]: [1/10343]
Pushing transient/iep checkpoint [noit-test]: [1/10343]
AMQOutput -> dispatch
{
  "r": {
    "availability": "A",
    "duration": 29.0,
    "length": 8,
    "noit": "127.0.0.1",
    "prefix": "S",
    "state": "G",
    "status": "dur=29,run=1,stats=145,ntfy=0",
    "time": 1275455555034,
    "uuid": "12c6761e-d16f-4f33-9451-f2f275d7cca1"
  }
}