[Reconnoiter-users] Documentation for the console

Thomas Dudziak tomdzk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:15:05 EDT 2010

The oscon demo contains a sample session, but the info was not enough
(for me anyways) to fully explain how I would do more complicated
configuration (inheritance etc.).
I also tried looking at the code (noit_console, noit_console_state,
and usages of noit_console_state_t) but it is, well, complicated, lots
of indirection.

Tom