[Reconnoiter-users] How to completely remove metrics

Theo E. Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Tue Aug 3 08:13:16 EDT 2010

First, we should provide a function in postgres that will comprehensively delete a metric. But, let's cheat and try to solve the problem os searches.  There is a boolean column called "active" in the metric_name_summary table; set that to false for the annoying metric(s) and they should disappear from search results.

--
Theo Schlossnagle (mobile)
http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle