[Reconnoiter-users] Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "metric_name_summary" does not exist

Julian Seidenberg julian at silverstripe.com
Wed Nov 4 18:11:59 EST 2009

Yes, an SVN update was probably the cause. I have recreated the
database with:

cat /usr/local/share/reconnoiter/schema.sql | psql

I get these errors, but the rest of the script appears to run correctly:
CREATE ROLE
CREATE DATABASE
CREATE ROLE
NOTICE:  schema "noit" does not exist
ALTER ROLE
CREATE ROLE
NOTICE:  schema "noit" does not exist

Although the noit schema is actually being created with 20 tables in it.

However, now the problem I'm having is that none of the noit data is
being written to the database tables. The uuid of the checks in the
noit are being added to the "map_uuid_to_sid" table, but no actual
data appears in the "noit" tables.

Do you know what could be causing this? Do I have to do anything more
to setup the database?

should <iep disabled="false"> be "false" or "true"? The sample file
has it set to "true", but the comment says the default it "false".

Thanks for all your help.

Julian