[Reconnoiter-devel] [reconnoiter] #283: remove dead stores (clang)

reconnoiter trac at labs.omniti.com
Tue May 25 09:28:13 EDT 2010


#283: remove dead stores (clang)
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  jesus      |       Owner:  jesus 
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  new   
  Priority:  minor      |   Milestone:        
 Component:  noit-core  |    Severity:  benign
Resolution:             |    Keywords:        
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Old description:

> Output from Piotr Sikora's run of clang
>
> {{{
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_listener.c 512     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_telnet.c   2872    1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_telnet.c   1828    1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_complete.c 109     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_check.c    868     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_conf_checks.c      668     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_http.c     1080    1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_http.c     1083    1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noit_rest.c     398     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment noitedit /el.c  270     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_kqueue_impl.c  325     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_SSL_fd_opset.c 420     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_SSL_fd_opset.c 153     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment jlog /jlog.c    211     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment jlog /jlog_hash.c       234     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment utils /noit_hash.c      244     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment stratcond.c     197     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_jlog_streamer.c        578     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_datastore.c    267     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_iep.c  444     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_iep.c  250     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  660     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  609     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  594     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     1558    1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     1496    1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     831     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     663     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_dns.c      426     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     888     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     598     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     558     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /snmp.c 406     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /libstomp.c     110     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead assignment modules /libstomp.c     94      1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  noit_conf_checks.c      855     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  noit_jlog_listener.c    303     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /key.c 706     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /key.c 681     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /search.c      462     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  jlog /jlog.c    646     1       View
> Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  utils /noit_b64.c       109     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead increment  utils /noit_b64.c       105     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead initialization     noit_console_state.c    517     1
> View Report
> Dead store      Dead initialization     utils /noit_log.c       586     1
> View Report
> }}}

New description:

 Output from Piotr Sikora's run of clang

 {{{
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_listener.c 512     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_telnet.c   2872    1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_telnet.c   1828    1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_console_complete.c 109     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_check.c    868     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_conf_checks.c      668     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_http.c     1080    1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_http.c     1083    1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noit_rest.c     398     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment noitedit /el.c  270     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_kqueue_impl.c  325     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_SSL_fd_opset.c 420     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment eventer /eventer_SSL_fd_opset.c 153     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment jlog /jlog.c    211     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment jlog /jlog_hash.c       234     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment utils /noit_hash.c      244     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment stratcond.c     197     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_jlog_streamer.c        578     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_datastore.c    267     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_iep.c  444     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment stratcon_iep.c  250     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  660     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  609     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua.c  594     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     1558    1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     1496    1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     831     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_noit.c     663     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /lua_dns.c      426     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     888     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     598     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /collectd.c     558     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /snmp.c 406     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /libstomp.c     110     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead assignment modules /libstomp.c     94      1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  noit_conf_checks.c      855     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  noit_jlog_listener.c    303     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /key.c 706     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /key.c 681     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  noitedit /search.c      462     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  jlog /jlog.c    646     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  utils /noit_b64.c       109     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead increment  utils /noit_b64.c       105     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead initialization     noit_console_state.c    517     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead initialization     utils /noit_log.c       586     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead nested assignment  noitd.c 350     1       View
 Report
 Dead store      Dead nested assignment  noitedit /read.c        225     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead nested assignment  noitedit /readline.c    794     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead nested assignment  stratcond.c     201     1
 View Report
 Dead store      Dead nested assignment  modules /lua_dns.c      254     1
 View Report
 }}}

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://labs.omniti.com/trac/reconnoiter/ticket/283#comment:1>
reconnoiter <https://labs.omniti.com/trac/reconnoiter>
Reconnoiter



More information about the Reconnoiter-devel mailing list